ORBITGear Looking to strengthen the team and look to hire strong individual to fill in the position below:
1. Head of R&D and Design
We are looking to hire a Head of R&D and Design Team with panache and flair to capture the functional and technical aspects of clothing and garments.
As a Head of R&D and Design, you will lead our R&D team consisting of Fashion/Product Designers, Products Developers, Patternmakers and Sample Operators to work on the collection and products development.
Head of R&D and Design will direct and control the development team so they can meet the schedule.
The Head of R&D and Design will keep an eye on the street, read related publication & magazines to spot trends and interpret it into brand's value as well as create specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season or collection.
You will interpret Artistic Director's vision into a moodboard, translate the moodboard into a collection / designs draft and sketch your designs by hand, asign the team to create technical production drawings, control the in-house development phase and assist Artisitic Director to work with Content & Marketing strategy to compose the relevant and compelling product presentation.
To ensure success you will be able to spot trends,understand the functional and technical aspects of garments, capture the spirit of function in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy.
Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses with high management skills.
- Direct and Control R&D Team
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
- Ability to direct creative team and control development schedule.
- Experience in fashion designs ( Proven by interesting Portfolio )
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Other software for design / product design skills is a plus.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
2. Marketing & Contents Specialist
We are searching for a highly-creative Head of Marketing & Contents who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness including developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Designs and Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative Marketing.
- Coordinate with Head of Content to designs and develop strong and compelling content strategic.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Craft seasonal campaign including deciding and engage with relevant KOL and Media Partners.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms and email marketing.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features) and provide feedback to R&D Division.
- Becoming more familiar with Company's products and understand key features of product that will appeal customers.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Female / Male
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel / Presentation Software.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
3. Freelance / Part Time Website Developers for Shopify
ORBITGear is a web-based brand that run our main operation through our shopify-based website. We always look to enhance our website to look relevant with our brand image as well as perform better to provide maximum user experience.
As a web developer, you should be familiar with shopify language. You will be assigned to tweak our website appearance, 3rd party integration, page customization and notification template development.
Ideal candidate should have excellent web development skills and great taste of art & design as well as have a flair toward intuitive designs philosophy.
- Create and edit website appearance
- 3rd Party App Integration
- Page Customzation
- Website general Troubleshooting
- Able to keep up with the tight schedule
- Creative and logical
- Familiar with shopify language
No degree required to fill all the position above.
If you're interested, send you Cover Letter, CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 15th with the following subject:
1. Head of R&D and Design Team : SUBJECT: apply_for_R&DHead
2. Marketing & Content Specialist : SUBJECT: apply_for_MKTContent
3. Freelance / Part Time Web Developer : SUBJECT: apply_for_WEBDev_FR